How to Use Google Keyword Planner for free in 2020?
Today on Digital Raisers – We will tell you how to use Google Keyword Planner for free without creating an ad and how you can avoid payment information on Google Ads Account.
Nowadays before initiating any content strategy or digital strategy campaign we do a deep research of keywords with the help of one of Google Keyword Planner.
We use Google Keyword Planner for our client’s SEO Services in Jalandhar and digital research before initiating any Campaigns. In today’s digital generation, everyone is aware of Google Keyword Planner’s importance.
For every digital marketer, Google Keyword Planner Tool plays a major role. Digital Marketer Experts use this Keyword Planner tool for generating keywords data for their Campaign.
Below we have explained how to set up Google Keyword Planner for free.
- What is Google Keyword Planner Tool?
- What are the benefits of Google Keyword Research Planner tool?
- What is Google Keyword Planner Tool used for?
- How to use Google Keyword Planner for free without creating an ad?
- Digital Raisers – Conclusion
What is Google Keyword Planner Tool?
Google Keyword Planner is a free keyword Research tool of Google, where a Digital Marketer can do keyword research by selecting various categories like language, location and etc, for their SEO and Paid Campaign. Google keyword Planner Tools also has filter option to include or exclude keyword for their keyword research process.
This tool provides a valuable insight for generating a highly targeted search volume keywords based upon competition, cost per click and well-informed keyword analysis for your content strategy.
What are the benefits of Google Keyword Planner tool?
Google Keyword Planner tool, it has uncountable benefits for every digital Marketers. Some of the key advantages of the Google Keywords Planner Tools are listed below:
- This tool is simple and easy to use for keyword research.
- It provides genuine keyword search results.
- It is a free keyword research tool.
- This Tool is Used to discover new keywords for digital campaign.
- It is a google product for getting an insight of the google keyword search.
- Google keyword tool has the option to include or exclude brand names in search results.
- This tool has a unique keyword idea interface category with average monthly search, competition, low and high page bid.
- Easy to estimate your target audience by plan overview option.
- It has a free option to download keywords ideas.
- This Tool Can refine their keyword research with respect to location, language, and date.
What is Google Keyword Planner Tool used for?
Google Keyword Planner tool is used for keyword research, it helps you to find the most organic search terms, it also defines an actual audience who use such terms to finds their query on the Google Search Engines.
How to use Google Keyword Planner for free without creating an ad?
Follow these step by step to access Google Keyword Planner without creating an ad. This process will lead you to create a free google keyword planner account.
Step 1: Go to Google.com
Step 2: Type Google Keyword Planner Tool.
Step 3: Click the first result of Google Keyword Planner Tool
Step 4: You will find this interface, Now Click on Got to Keyword Planner
Step 5: To Continue you have to login to your Gmail Account, then click next
Step 6: After this you will find this page, then at bottom click switch to Expert Mode.
Step 7: Then click on Create an account without a campaign
Step 8: Confirm your business location, and then click on Submit
Step 9: That’s it you have created a free Ads Account, Now Click on Explore your Account
Step 10: Find the Tool setting at the top right hand side, Click on it.
Step 11: You will find a drop –down from Tools & Setting, under planning you have to find keyword planner, Click on Keyword Planner
Step 12: Congratulation you have successfully created a free Google Keyword Planner Account.
Digital Raisers – Conclusion
We hope you will like the blog. Feel free to give us your suggestion by commenting below. Digital Raisers would also appreciate other ideas as well to use Google Keyword Planner for free without creating an ad and how you can avoid payment information on Google Ads Account.